You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Bridging the gap between elegance and sustainability as the first fully electric luxury sedan from Mercedes-EQ. The EQS is one of the world’s most aerodynamic production vehicle available today. Built with an ultra-sleek exterior, engineered with an LED lightband that stretches across the entire front grille, giving you a taste of the captivating beauty that lies within. Automatic comfort doors, 56′ curved glass instrument panel that stretches from door to door, interactive passenger seats, Electric Intelligence navigation; the Mercedes-EQ will forever change the perception of electric driving
The art of luxury, built on science.
With Mercedes-EQ, the electric future is here. Through expert engineering and cutting-edge technology, the next wave of Mercedes-EQ vehicles will usher in a new era of luxury driving.
fully electric vehicles, powered by a lithium-ion battery
Plug-in hybrids with advanced Mercedes-EQ technology
High performance hybrids from Mercedes-AMG®
Quiet, calm, clean and smooth, electric vehicles represent not only the future of the automobile, but of luxury driving itself.
Electric drive systems have several advantages over traditional internal combustion engines. They deliver power to the wheels instantly, with no lag time, for greater torque and acceleration.
The Mercedes-EQ lineup has a distinguished look and feel with an elegant, streamlined shape and a simple, yet sophisticated interior.
Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
MBFS NMLS #2546
Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation and vehicle load.
EPA estimated fuel economy. Compare the estimated mpg to the estimated mpg of other vehicles. You may get different mileage depending on how fast you drive, weather conditions and trip length. Your actual highway mileage will probably be less than the highway estimate.
With optional trailer hitch. Read Operator’s Manual before towing. In some states, aftermarket trailer brakes are required. See dealer for details.
1. Vehicle may not be exactly as shown.
2. As a concept car, the designs, features, etc. are subject to change.
3. Vehicle may not be exactly as shown.
4. Images for illustration purposes. Final specifications and appearance may vary.
5. European model shown.
6. Night View Assist® PLUS does not replace the use of headlamps and must not be used as the primary visual source for the driver. System is designed not to flash detected animals, as their reactions are unpredictable.
7. Obey local speed and traffic laws.
8. Parking assistance systems are not substitutes for driver attention to the immediate surroundings, as well as any people, animals or vehicles in or approaching the vehicle’s maneuvering range. See Operator’s Manual for additional information, tips and warnings.
9. Some systems are optional. Even the most advanced safety systems may not be sufficient to avoid an accident. It is the driver’s responsibility at all times to be attentive to traffic and road conditions, and to provide the steering, braking and other driving inputs necessary to retain control of the vehicle. Drivers are cautioned not to wait for system alerts before braking or taking evasive action, as that may not afford sufficient time and distance. See Operator’s Manual for system operating speeds and additional information and warnings.
10. Apple CarPlay™ is a product of Apple Inc. Android Auto is a product of Google Inc. Device and app providers’ terms and privacy statements apply. Requires connected compatible device and data plan. Apps, content and features are selected solely by their providers. Connection to apps and streaming services may be limited by the device’s network connection. Data usage is routed through device and subject to fees, charges and restrictions in user’s wireless plan. Vehicle’s factory audio/information interface, including COMAND® navigation, may not be used simultaneously with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto. When Apple CarPlay or Android Auto is in use, the steering-wheel voice control button accesses Siri® or Google voice recognition software for voice commands.
11. Burmester is a registered trademark of Burmester Audiosysteme GmbH, Berlin, Germany.
12. Driving range may vary based on terrain, temperature, driving style and other factors. Charging times are estimated and may vary by location and equipment. Charging stations must be J1772-compatible. See your dealer for more information.