2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Fuel Economy
For Wilsonville drivers who’ve compared the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and E-Class, and have opted for the latter, it’s good to know the Mercedes-Benz E-Class fuel economy. No matter which of the E-Class configurations you choose, Mercedes-Benz of Portland has the information on the EPA-estimated E-Class MPG for you.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class MPG
Among the E-Class configurations available to West Linn drivers, there’s a selection of E-Class engines and sizes that can vary the E-Class mpg. If fuel economy is a high priority for you, there’s an E-Class for you. Here’s how the E-Class configurations break down by fuel economy.
Sedan E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 350 Sedan: 23 mpg city/32 mpg highway
- E 350 4MATIC®® Sedan: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Sedan: 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Sedan: 21 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- AMG® E 63 Sedan: 15 mpg city/23 mpg highway
Wagon E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 4MATIC®® Wagon: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 63 S Wagon: 16 mpg city/23 mpg highway
Coupe E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 Coupe: 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Coupe: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Coupe: 21 mpg city/28 mpg highway
Cabriolet – E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 Cabriolet: 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Cabriolet: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Cabriolet: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Engines
Depending on which E-Class configurations work best for you on Oregon City roads, you’ll have options on E-Class engines. They’re all powerful, with legendary Mercedes-Benz engineering. Here are your E-Class engines:
- 2.0Linline-4 turbo capable of 255 hp, available in the E 350 and E 350 4MATIC®® Sedan.
- 3.0LV6 biturbo capable of 362 hp, available in the E 450 4MATIC®® Sedan, Wagon, Coupe, Cabriolet; and the E 450 Coupe and Cabriolet.
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost and electric auxiliary compressor capable of 429 hp, available in the AMG® E 53 sedan, coupe, and cabriolet.
- HandcraftedAMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo capable of 603 hp, available in the AMG® E 63 sedan and wagon.
Find Your Mercedes-Benz E-Class with Mercedes-Benz of Portland
With these numbers, you can start shopping for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class that’s a perfect fit for you. Start by browsing the online E-Class inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Portland, or use our vehicle finder to find the E-Class configurations you want.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Portland
Whether you’re shopping for your next luxury SUV or are looking for the perfect introduction, then the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA interior offers you plenty of enhancements delivered in a uniquely designed interior cabin. Portland drivers will appreciate the spacious passenger and cargo room for a more comfortable ride, as well as its many enjoyable…
When shopping for a luxury SUV that can support your Portland commute while providing new features and added convenience, then the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC interior offers the ultimate package. This Mercedes-Benz SUV delivers expanded cabin dimensions for more comfortable seating as well as storage opportunities, along with many impressive technology features to transform your ride….
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV that doesn’t hold back when it comes to delivering an expanded cabin and a host of advanced capabilities, then you’re sure to find everything you need and more with the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS interior. From the comfortable and luxury Mercedes-Benz GLS seating to its many convenience features…