2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Fuel Economy
For Wilsonville drivers who’ve compared the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and E-Class, and have opted for the latter, it’s good to know the Mercedes-Benz E-Class fuel economy. No matter which of the E-Class configurations you choose, Mercedes-Benz of Portland has the information on the EPA-estimated E-Class MPG for you.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class MPG
Among the E-Class configurations available to Beaverton drivers, there’s a selection of E-Class engines and sizes that can vary the E-Class mpg. If fuel economy is a high priority for you, there’s an E-Class for you. Here’s how the E-Class configurations break down by fuel economy.
Sedan E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 350 Sedan: 23 mpg city/32 mpg highway
- E 350 4MATIC®® Sedan: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Sedan: 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Sedan: 21 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- AMG® E 63 Sedan: 15 mpg city/23 mpg highway
Wagon E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 4MATIC®® Wagon: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 63 S Wagon: 16 mpg city/23 mpg highway
Coupe E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 Coupe: 20 mpg city/28 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Coupe: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Coupe: 21 mpg city/28 mpg highway
Cabriolet – E-Class Fuel Economy
- E 450 Cabriolet: 20 mpg city/27 mpg highway
- E 450 4MATIC®® Cabriolet: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
- AMG® E 53 Cabriolet: 20 mpg city/26 mpg highway
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Engines
Depending on which E-Class configurations work best for you on Vancouver roads, you’ll have options on E-Class engines. They’re all powerful, with legendary Mercedes-Benz engineering. Here are your E-Class engines:
- 2.0Linline-4 turbo capable of 255 hp, available in the E 350 and E 350 4MATIC®® Sedan.
- 3.0LV6 biturbo capable of 362 hp, available in the E 450 4MATIC®® Sedan, Wagon, Coupe, Cabriolet; and the E 450 Coupe and Cabriolet.
- AMG®-enhanced 3.0L inline-6 turbo with EQ Boost and electric auxiliary compressor capable of 429 hp, available in the AMG® E 53 sedan, coupe, and cabriolet.
- HandcraftedAMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo capable of 603 hp, available in the AMG® E 63 sedan and wagon.
Find Your Mercedes-Benz E-Class with Mercedes-Benz of Portland
With these numbers, you can start shopping for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class that’s a perfect fit for you. Start by browsing the online E-Class inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Portland, or use our vehicle finder to find the E-Class configurations you want.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Portland
Looking for a spacious mid-size sedan with fuel economy specs to rival smaller models? If so, you’ll be impressed by the Mercedes-Benz E-Class mpg. Delivering the silky-smooth ride you expect from Mercedes-Benz, the E-Class configurations are a smart choice for drivers looking to conserve fuel in Wilsonville. Explore the E-Class mpg specs below, and then…
View C-Class InventoryContact Us Available to test drive now from Mercedes-Benz of Portland, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class calls on world-class engineering to deliver a first-rate fusion of precise performance and outstanding efficiency scores. You’ll find Mercedes-Benz MPG ratings remain competitive in the luxury compact world even as driving dynamics feel bold and athletic through every journey. To…
If you want to take your Wilsonville commute to another level, the new Mercedes-Benz GLC SUVs and Coupes offer family-friendly cabins and exciting performance, thanks to potent biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology. Are you wondering how much the new GLC costs? Check out our price guides below to see which GLC SUV or Coupe…