2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE Configurations
Considering the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE? This luxury SUV is a prime example of what’s possible with a little engineering ingenuity, a luxury-focused orientation, and a no-compromises-allowed approach to practicality and capability. But what exactly will you find inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE? How does this Mercedes-Benz SUV differ when you compare its individual trim configurations against each other? Read on to find out!
Mercedes-Benz Trim Levels by Price
There are four unique 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations for Beaverton drivers like you to choose from. Each trim configuration offers a well-appointed interior with comfort and technology features that will surely upgrade your daily Vancouver-area commutes and weekend jaunts. How much will you pay for each, though? Find out below:
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 SUV – Starting at $56,150 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $58,650 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $63,950 MSRP*
- Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 53 4MATIC® SUV – Starting at $74,150 MSRP*
You’ll note, if comparing the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations vs. 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations, that the Mercedes-Benz GLE 580 and Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 63 S 4MATIC® have been retired. That’s because Mercedes-Benz has retired most V8 models except for the Mercedes-Benz S-Class and S-Class Mercedes-Maybach S-Class models.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Trim Level Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLE is, as you might expect from an SUV bearing the three-pointed star, quite luxurious at any trim level. Along with the intelligent Mercedes-Benz driver-assist safety suite, Vancouver drivers like you will enjoy a cabin replete with soft-touch surfaces and ample space at any trim. What are some of the highlights from across the spectrum of current 2022 Mercedes-Benz configurations? We’re glad you asked:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Power 2nd-row side-window sunshades
- Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery
- 40/20/40-split folding 2nd-row seats
- Power front seats with memory
- Ventilated front seats
- Power liftgate
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- Heated and cooled front cupholders
- KEYLESS GO®
- Household-type 115V power outlet
- Brake HOLD feature
- Much more!
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster display
- MB Navigation
- Five USB-C ports
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- “Hey, Mercedes” keyword activation
- Hands-free Bluetooth® interface
- FrontBass system
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- …And so much more!
In sum, it’s hard to pick a Mercedes-Benz configuration that doesn’t deliver luxury or inspire you to go further. It’s more a matter of how much luxury your budget allows in choosing between the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350, Mercedes-Benz GLE 450, or any other option.
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLE Today!
Now that you’ve had a chance to get briefed on some of the major highlights of the Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations and pricing, we invite you to contact us if you desire additional information. We want to help however possible! Don’t forget to check out our new vehicle specials and our GLE-specific offers while you’re at it.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Portland
Searching for a Mercedes-Benz SUV that offers the luxury you crave along with the space you need? There are many Mercedes-Benz SUVs for sale here at Mercedes-Benz of Portland, to such a degree that some Wilsonville shoppers find themselves dealing with options overload. Not to worry, we’re here to help you understand the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a popular luxury SUV with Wilsonville and Beaverton drivers just like you — but how does it measure up to the competition, inside and out? The Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions and cargo space are both quite impressive, as you’ll see below! So read on for details or contact us at…
Considering the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLE? This luxury SUV is a prime example of what’s possible with a little engineering ingenuity, a luxury-focused orientation, and a no-compromises-allowed approach to practicality and capability. But what exactly will you find inside the Mercedes-Benz GLE? How does this Mercedes-Benz SUV differ when you compare its individual trim configurations…
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.